372 Village Highway Rustburg Va 24588. 8:30 am to 4:30 PM M-F
Application Fees are NON REFUNDABLE. Applications stay on file for 60 days.
Qualifications: Qualifications to rent include but are not limited to:
1) All Applicants, with the exception of the Applicant's children, must be at least 18 years of age and provide photo identification; Each applicant must fill out their own application and pay the $35 non refundable fee. Married couples still need to apply separately.
2) As a general guideline, the monthly rent amount may not exceed 30% of the Applicant’s gross monthly income and the Applicant’s total monthly debt shall not exceed 50% of the Applicant’s gross monthly income. Income must be verified with the two most recent pay stubs and will be confirmed either verbally or in writing by the Applicant’s employer.
3) Applicant's must have a satisfactory rental history and credit history (no under 550 scores); medical collections are not held against Applicant. Student loan lines of credit are not considered as positive credit for our screening process. We also look at what is on the credit report so having a 550 score will not get your application automatically approved. You must have enough recent good credit established as well as not having multiple lines of bad credit.
4) A background check will be performed to ensure that an Applicant has committed no violent felonies or sexual offenses; Watts Property Management MAY accept non-violent crimes older than 5 years, at the sole discretion of the landlord/owner.
5) Any bankruptcies must be at least one year old with satisfactory credit re-established; and no open chapter 11 or 13
6) Any Applicant without current employment or SSI/Disability WILL NOT be approved to rent, but the Applicant can request to pay advance rent (number of months to be determined), in addition to the security deposit could be higher
7) Applicants must have no unresolved evictions on his or her record within the past 2 years. If an applicant owes monies to a previous landlord, they must provide proof of a payment plan to pay off the debt and confirmation of acceptance by the previous landlord.
8) Are you a US citizen? If so, please provide proof. (birth certificate or passport will work) a: If not, are you lawfully in this country? (Landlord does not rent to persons who are not lawfully in the country, or who will not be "lawfully present" during the term of the lease). If yes, please provide proof/documentation. b: If you are not lawfully in this country or your "lawful presence" status has or will expire before the end of the term of the lease, then we cannot rent to you.
Please go to the Rentals section and find the rental you want to apply for and click the APPLY NOW button for a application.